The most recent google result for ivermectin was from a site called “the scientist” with a post titled – Ivermectin (still) lacks scientific support as a covid-19 drug.
I won’t do the honour of linking to it but to see such disinformation in such trying times is disheartening.
Nonetheless we must persevere and I am currently piecing together a history of Ivermectin in relation to covid-19. The goal is to have something persuasive enough to improve the discussion around the topic. Perhaps if we can get it shared far and wide we might make a difference. At a minimum I will have something to share in my frequent Facebook battles against the army of Karen’s.
It is turning into quite a challenge and with Google doing it’s best to bury results I thought this might be an opportunity for us Cats to go against our nature and work collaboratively.
I am asking for you to leave in the comments any links and dates that would be relevant to the task ahead. In particular I am looking for:
- studies undertaken
- comments from prominent people
- any expert testimonial in front of governing bodies
- creation of doctor/expert political groups on the topic
- real world examples of the use of ivermectin and the results (which is surprisingly difficult)
- anything else you may feel is relevant