- Robust debate is tolerated here. We will strive to maintain the most laissez faire comments policy on the web but this is subject to the following caveats:
- Comments which may jeopardise the legal interests of the blog or its editor in chief by being defamatory or in breach of other laws will be promptly deleted.
- We reserve the right to delete comments when they no longer contain any reference to arguments and ideas discussed in the originating blogpost and run the risk of diverting a thread completely away from discussion of ideas and arguments in the originating blogpost. We will use this tool reluctantly and rely on moral suasion as a first resort but if this is ignored, the culling knife will come out.
- Comments that accuse individuals of criminal behaviour (especially of a sexual nature) are not welcome and will very likely be deleted.
- Abuse of posters can lead to threadster comments being deleted, edited or even banning.
- No argument or point of view, no matter how controversial, will be censored subject to the conditions listed above.
- Naturally, the views of Catallaxy’s many commenters are not to be identified or equated with the views of the certified contributors to Catallaxy.