Open Thread – Thursday 5 August 2021

This entry was posted in Open Forum. Bookmark the permalink.

5,078 Responses to Open Thread – Thursday 5 August 2021

1. Mother Lode says:

More Hunter Biden filth… this time showing the hat the Russians have him compromised as well.

One thing that is amazing (or not – he is in a drug haze) is how much Hunter spills his guts to hookers. About topics not related to his…ahem…transactions with them. Absolutely bereft of self-governance or discretion.

How could this man be allowed to be involved in anything important?

2. Diogenes says:

Calli,
    she had a very large problem (get it)

3. lotocoti says:

4 Corners was da bomb when Caroline Jones hosted it and Tchaikovsky did the opener.

4. Professor Higgins says:

Knuckle Dragger and Ruprecht.
    One further addition:-
    “AdamD went back into the closed thread and edited stuff to make me look bad.”

5. Franx says:

PH
    Problem is that with mere aspersions, there is very little to say that the messenger himself is neither an ‘agent provocateur’ nor a ‘fool sycophant’.
    Advice if it’s genuine needs to be forthright.

6. Professor Higgins says:

What to be done about the Gang of Four, Bird?
    They have a hold on the place.
    I suspect they might be “International Bankers”.

7. candy says:

Georgia the Tele journalist perhaps should not have a second injection, if that was her first.
    It could just knock her over altogether.
    Hope her bosses are not going to enforce it, and she gets medical advice from a heart doctor.

8. silly_name says:

Professor Higgins says:
    August 12, 2021 at 9:16 am

Knuckle Dragger and Ruprecht.
    One further addition:-
    “AdamD went back into the closed thread and edited stuff to make me look bad.”

Adam D doesn’t even keep a list of registered posters let alone edit stuff.
    Try it type in any silly name and email addy and you are in.

9. struth says:

Suspended from twitter….boo hoo

10. min says:

Thanks Mark first the flowers for joy then the laughs and then wondering how the boobs looked when the glam gals were older .

11. calli says:

Diogenes says:
    August 12, 2021 at 9:12 am
    Calli,
    she had a very large problem (get it)
    _______________

Oh. Okay. All the photos appeared to show her as slim and svelte.

12. Eyrie says:

I had an interesting experience yesterday afternoon while chatting to a mate at his place.
    My mobile rang and it showed a private number.
    Bloke reckoned he was from Telstra (phone is with Telstra) addressed me by name and knew my phone type and that it was locked to use 3G only. The important message was that Telstra will turn off 3G network in 2024.
    This seems a little odd. Anyone else had the same experience?

13. Professor Higgins says:

If you don’t mind, California Screaming, I prefer to be addressed as Professor Higgins.
    Not merely “Higgins”.

14. candy says:

15. Gab says:

Is it my laptop or is it still taking a while for comments to get through even after refreshing a number of times?

16. Indolent says:

—————————————-

I’ve had this happen too, intermittently. Just have to keep refreshing.

17. The real candy says:

I couldn’t agree more.

18. mh says:

‘Putting in any stupid name each day and anti-Semetism makes a mockery of the whole thing and is disrespectful to Adam and his efforts to keep some form of Catallaxy going.’
    ***
    Correct, Candy.
    They thought they should have been running the new Cat.
    When they realised they were popular with about one or two people only, they tried to thwart Adam’s efforts.

19. Diogenes says:

Oh. Okay. All the photos appeared to show her as slim and svelte.
    ————————————–
    It looks like they have pulled the old exercise/infomercial trick, but in reverse

20. C.L. says:

Christensen is scientifically correct – or, at the very least, scientifically unchallenged – as regards both masks and lockdowns.

It is perfectly obvious to anyone who isn’t literally deranged that barren robot Gladys and her globally ridiculed wacko CHO, Chant, are causing “cases” to spike. They will go on spiking for weeks to come, precisely because the aforementioned sociopaths are incarcerating people indoors with minimal fresh air, sunshine and exercise. By the late eighteenth century, the more enlightened ships’ captains – William Bligh included – knew this was a blueprint for medical disaster.

My view is that both women (like mass manslaughterer Andrews) know they are making people sick but persist regardless for two reasons. First, they know deaths from coronavirus are rare; the chances of it “vanishingly small,” to use that quaint journalese hastily inaugurated to describe vaccine fatalities.

Second, they know that an eventual decrease in “cases” can be claimed by them as an unfalsifiable vindication for their policy.

The policy itself, then, is risk-free (for them) – provided, of course, that citizens are successfully brainwashed into believing they are being protected from death or a Dreaded Ventilator. Daily tracking polls are confirming the lockdown/fear nexus is still holding. Ipso facto – and more to the point – the polls confirm for Berejiklian that eschewing lockdowns would be a political calamity for her.

You have to remember that these people are so vain and en-bubbled from reality – conflating as they do electoral survivalism with morality – that they don’t see themselves as ruthless but as heroes.

Throughout Australia, the police are now being used to ensure the public cannot break this spell by sheer force of numbers. The media – from the executives counting the clicks to the 22 year-old war correspondent bimbos (male and female) attending the crowded daily press conferences (puffed up with pride at being “essential”) – are never, ever, going to let this thing end.

There is only one way this can end: in the streets.

21. Steve trickler says:

Wayne King says:
    August 12, 2021 at 9:42 am
    Can somebody tell me why not one journalist in 19 months has asked for proof covid exists?
    Proof that PCR tests can tell the difference between viruses, let alone variants.
    The scientific medical proof that says leaving the country constitutes a health threat to those that remain?
    Once those questions are put to them, in front of cameras, it would wake many up.

———-

Scared shitless of the forces in play.

22. calli says:

I find this “Gang of Four” stuff very exclusive and discriminatory.

What about number six, or transnumbers fifteen and twentyseven? Why leave them out? Micro aggressors!

23. rosie says:

Are you suggesting Graeme is not a real person and ‘they’ are pretending to be anti Semitic because they are bitter professional blog wreckers ?

24. Rorschach says:

The important message was that Telstra will turn off 3G network in 2024.

Can’t comment on the reset, but the above is correct.

25. Steve trickler says:

Gab says:
    August 12, 2021 at 9:48 am

——–

It lugs behind, Gab. It will show up.

26. calli says:

Gab, the comments are auto-caching and refreshing every five to six minutes. It may be tripped by a timer or the number of comments held.

Haven’t quite worked it out yet.

It gives you plenty of time to regret whatever you last posted. 😀

27. Mother Lode says:

Apropos of nothing – I didn’t realise that Mama Cass was Jewish.

All four of her grandparents were Russian Jews.

28. Eyrie says:

Rorschach, what I want to know is why in hell they phoned to tell me about it.

29. cohenite says:

Thanks Tom, Mark and whoever put up Week in Pictures mid week edition:

Reporter to gov Cuomo: what’s the strangest thing to ever happen to you during sex?
    Cuomo: consent.

I had a nice lunch here in Mykonos in 2013. The way things are going I’ll never get back there:

30. mh says:

‘There is only one way this can end: in the streets.’
    ***
    So it won’t end then.

31. Gab says:

Excellent comment, C.L. and on the money.

32. Professor Higgins says:

Are some a tad disappointed that Don Quixote’s pony has stepped on a landmine?
    Again.

33. calli says:

_____________

Interesting that you mention Bligh. Had a bit of fun with him and the Rum Rebellion last night. All of it has turned full circle, with the New Rum Corps now tasked with making laws – funny, I thought that was Parliament’s job.

And yes. The streets will be where it ends. Maybe a bit closer to Macquarie Street rather than Rouse Hill and Vineyard.

34. Bar Beach Swimmer says:

Wayne King says:
    August 12, 2021 at 9:42 am

Because they’re all following the narrative of: “IT exists and it’s here to KILL you!”

There’s just no way to sell newspapers [edit: or keeping in good with the pollies] without upping the doom and gloom ante of…

“IT’S coming to a suburb near YOU…it’s on the LOOSE…IT’S at the bus stop😲, it’s behind the DOOR😲; on the SEAT? or maybe in your HAIR…oh, NOOOOO, you’re going to have to wash it again😫! Oh, I think your DOG just ATE it😩!

What’s needed is an actual investigative journalist who is prepared to spend time and effort on the real story. But the question is, will his/her employer back it in?

35. rosie says:

Two hours of day exercising as usual sees families crowding to playgrounds.

Masks outside are beyond stupid.

Forced lockdowns have always been unnecessary.

Vulnerable people can voluntarily stay home, if they choose not to, that’s their right.

Aged care facilities and hospitals have appropriate regimes in place.

None of this hadn’t been said , here since last April.

LDP are the only party with realistic policy.

Jamie Newburrie predicted five six weeks tops for the publics view to shift to decidedly anti lockdown.

That was two weeks ago.

36. Steve trickler says:

svelte?

Another word now in the the synapses.

Cheers, calli.

37. Professor Higgins says:

Eyrie says:

August 12, 2021 at 10:03 am

Rorschach, what I want to know is why in hell they phoned to tell me about it.

Normally they text.
    But they’ve probably had this problem before with angry Boomers.
    “I only use the telephone to make and receive calls. I don’t use that newfangled SMS telegram thingy. How was I to know you were shutting down 2G?”

38. Mother Lode says:

Rorschach, what I want to know is why in hell they phoned to tell me about it.

I got an automated message on my phone claiming to be Amazon and they were just alerting me to the fact they were about to charge me $800 (or there abouts) for the new iPhone 12 had ordered.

They said that if there had been any mistake I should press ‘1’, and presumably there would be more to do after that.

Well, needless to say, I had not ordered a new phone. So I hung up. $800 is ok for a new iPhone 12, I think. So I will just wait for it to be delivered.

Things looking up! I then went and bought a lottery ticket.

39. Mother Lode says:

Is there some cookie that the old site had that made it pre-populate the Name and Email fields?

40. Vicki says:

“Vicki…do you think it’s tio far fetched to consider it’s globally organised as well?”

Struth,

I’m out to lunch on that one.

I am habitually wary of conspiracy theories. But I have been struck by the sheer disbelief of renown virologists at the course of events and the LACK of “science” applied to epidemiology by not merely pollies, but by the medical bureaucrats advising them.

And again, its not even that which alarms me. But there really is a cabal of notables associated with Big Pharma – on boards particularly. These are the “Big Globals” – the globetrotting pollies and billionaires who want to, and CAN, affect global decisions.

Struth, anything is possible. I am just continually gobsmacked at what is happening.

41. rosie says:

Jamie Newburrie also estimated vaccine refusal percentage would be 5 to 10 percent.

They will reach that magical 70 percent pretty quickly at in excess of 1.4 million doses a week, if those volumes continue.

What then Scotty?

42. jo says:

Rose eh = ITK prawnhead.

43. Bar Beach Swimmer says:

C.L. says:
    August 12, 2021 at 9:53 am

good comment.

I saw part of the vid someone put up yesterday – Reiner Fuillmich taking evidence of what’s going on in Australia from that Sydney solicitor who wrote that open letter and who’s representing the bloke who was charged with animal cruelty to the police horse at the Sydney march.

He said that the estimate of the crowd numbers on that day was 25,000-35,000 people. Even from the tv footage anyone could tell that it was much larger than the, what?, 3000 the police estimated.

44. mh says:

‘The number of Israelis that received their third COVID shot tops 600,000, as health authorities discuss giving the booster shots to Israelis 45 and over’
    ***
    ‘CDC warns against travel to Israel amid surge in Delta variant cases’

45. calli says:

And day by day, hour by hour…have you noticed how the pushers of the lunacy have become caricatures of themselves?

I was shocked this morning, after many weeks of non-watching, how much of a death’s dead David Koch has become. And how shrill the forced laughter. Turning to Nine in desperation for some news, I see Karl is an unashamedly oleaginous greaseball. Chant, withered and snarly, Gladys large eyed and shrunken.

These people are in hell’s anteroom. They just don’t seem to realise it.

46. calli says:

Is Bart Simpson commenting? Try the cupcake.

Making a strong case for Gravatars.

47. C.L. says:

Apart from being one of the greatest seaman/navigators in history, Bligh was also an advanced thinker when it came to discipline and shipboard health and wellbeing.

Definitely, Calli – there are parallels between that fault and what we’re witnessing daily in Sydney Town. Hazzard, in particular, absolutely reeks of bad Bligh.

48. Rorschach says:

orschach, what I want to know is why in hell they phoned to tell me about it.

Can’t say for sure – but guessing… They may have outsourced this to a contractor who is responsible for doing the call and confirming they talked to you and that you understand about the upcoming closure. That way if in three years time you say – you destroyed my business as I depend on 3G – they have this as proof that you knew about it and can’t sue.

Note – a lot of Merchant Terminals (that accept credit cards etc) have 3G as a backup and will need to be replaced… The closure will add to the costs of businesses – particularly those that own their own terminals. With the lockdowns etc – the replacements may be postponed and …

49. rosie says:

400 police 90 protestors.

Avi hasn’t posted any footage on twitter

50. Bar Beach Swimmer says:

Vicki, I tried to bring up the Australian Government’s pandemic response information yesterday – that’s the generic Pandemic Plan – not ‘rona – to compare that Plan with what’s happening now.

The site is still there but the page is gone; it doesn’t exist. I’m more than happy for some computer brain to check. In fact I’d be far happier if someone could find it for me then, at the very least, it couldn’t be put down to another conspiracy theory.

51. cohenite says:

Turning to Nine in desperation for some news,

Crikey calli, get your boast from Greg Kelly from Newsmax, Salty Cracker, Dan Bongino, Candice Owens, Greg Gutfeld, Anthony Brian Logan or in Australia Daisy Cousins or in a pinch Jones.

The msm will rot your brain. I’m even sick of Paul Murray and Bolta.

52. Rorschach says:

Good comment generally CL…

But to add to the above – wearing masks has been suggested as contributing to COVID spread. Because you constantly fidget with the mask, then if you do pick up COVID from some surface or contact with another, then this will end up in the cloth/paper of the masks where you will then re-breathe it for ages.

The argument is that you may not have gotten COVID if you followed normal sanitary procedures and washed / disinfected after any contact.

Which brings me to an observation. Why are masks and vaccines the focus point – and not disinfectant? Surely that would be something that would reduce the spread or help contain it? [I also note that the wash stations and the alcohol pump disinfectant are not as prevalent as they were last year … when you could not even buy it !!!]

53. calli says:

cohenite, it’s important for me to see exactly what my family and friends are consuming by way of “news”. I like to be on top of stories, even if they are propagandised.

It just came as a shock to witness the physical decline, Dorian Grey and Animal Farm came to mind.

54. Roger says:

—————–

I thought he was Croatian?

55. Zulu Kilo Two Alpha says:

“His fault was poor communication/interpersonal skills; he left subordinates with little pride left in tact when he forced his strictures upon all and sundry. This was – and remains – a very foolish modus operandi. ‘

Bligh was a typical naval officer of the day – power of life and death over his subordinates.

56. areff says:

Mother: Two calls yesterday from subcontinentals alerting me that my bank account had allegedly been hacked and funds were being siphoned in four-figure lots.

I managed to keep the first one on the line for almost half an hour by screaming that I was elderly and deaf and could she repeat herself. Eventually she twigged and rang off. Second call was a bloke who managed 20 minutes until I got bored and started quizzing him about his taste for sodomy and preferred method of entry. He became so upset I had to hang up on him!

On average, I reckon I’d get two calls a day from scammers. Wasting their time is the only countermeasure.

57. rosie says:

Another anti boomer rant? This time with bonus dramatic hand gestures

58. Bar Beach Swimmer says:

cohenite,
    yesterday, iirc you were talking about 2HD. I just turned it on; not good, imho. There was a lady on wanting the shark nets removed to SAVE THE WHALES!!! Even John Laws said “steady, on” when I think he thought she was going to cry. Before that, he was having an interminable discussion with a bloke about the ‘rona that evolved in to a free speech discussion with Laws saying, “I have free speech,” but the other bloke didn’t didn’t seem to agree. Question: does it get any better?🤨

59. calli says:

Deserves a reprise.

It needs to be on billboards everywhere.

60. rosie says:

I don’t speak when I pick up the phone to an unrecognised number.

Often they just end the call. Then I block the number and the next one and the next one.

61. Bar Beach Swimmer says:

areff says:
    August 12, 2021 at 10:35 am

🤣🤣🤣

62. cohenite says:

Don’t forget Hunter Biden. As good a symbol of the decline as any; speaking of which:

Hunter Biden Says He Lost *ANOTHER* Laptop to Russian Drug Dealers in Naked Pillow Talk

If the West had a serious media just imagine; oh well might as well wish Willy Wonka was real.

63. min says:

Friend just told me she had a knock on door as we were talking , she lives on the top floor of an apartment and had just been telling me she had been busy out lunching with bubble friends Not one more
    That’s just what is happening in Sydney . Isn’t it ?
    Another friend said his lawyer friend had police at his place yesterday to search for someone in his house . He had had a delivery and not sure if neighbour had dobbed him in or what.
    Melbourne rules are different from Sydney . Carers , intimate partner , were the limit I thought.

64. Eyrie says:
    August 12, 2021 at 9:40 am

My mobile rang and it showed a private number.
    This seems a little odd. Anyone else had the same experience?

Hmm. I had something vaguely similar before 2G (GSM) was switched off. I had been using a 2G phone and Optus sent me a text warning me that the phone (identified by model number, if I recall) would not work after the switch-off. At the time I received the message, I was then using a 2G/3G phone. So the message sounds legit, but strange they’re doing it by human in this day and age, unless they are trying to boost the “warm and fuzzy” score among customers. Even then our suspicions of cold calls probably makes an innocuous text seem more appropriate.

Either way, know that your phone identifies it’s type to your telecomms provider. It’s probably the least of your privacy worries. 🙂

65. srr says:

Stan Dandfight says:
    August 12, 2021 at 10:31 am
    “[…]
    You can marvel at how the same lines, the same phrases, and catch cries are used world wide.
    You can wonder at how all these countries adopted the very same tactics, the very same propaganda and targetted the very same groups (Christian churches for example) while leaving big corporates alone.
    On it goes.
    The proof is overwhelming.
    […]”

Yep, you could say, They Are All Speaking With A COMMON PURPOSE.

Common Purpose is a political charity using Behavioural Modification
    Common Purpose (CP) is a Charity, based in Great Britain, which creates ‘Future Leaders’ of society. CP selects individuals and ‘trains’ them to learn how society works, who ‘pulls the levers of power’ and how CP ‘graduates’ can use this knowledge to lead ‘Outside Authority’.
    RTWT –

Common Purpose
    RMIT Leadership Forum Worldwide

Disruptor or innovator, campaigner or catalyst, revolution or evolution. How will you change the world?
    RTWT –

66. Gab says:
    August 12, 2021 at 9:48 am

It’s the same for all of us, I think, Gab. Adam has left some caching switch left on, so after posting you do not necessarily get the latest-and-greatest view with your post showing. Combined with a lack of a preview, it just adds to the mystery of whether your post would pass a proofread!

Monty left a comment about the solution about a week ago, but I don’t thing Adam is following all comments or has the time to devote to tweaking right now. M0nty’s implementation was good out of the box and I am confident he knows his way around setting up blogs. If only we could all trust him with the moderation keys…

67. Rorschach says:

It needs to be on billboards everywhere.

That is a classic Calli! I’ve posted that to Discordant-cats site. Deserves greater audience!

68. rosie says:

Mark Latham with a couple of tweets about vaccine passports

69. Bruce of Newcastle says:

Telstra will turn off 3G network in 2024.

Found the other day that Amazon has already disconnected their 3G service for Kindles. Which was a nuisance but could be worked around with a wifi hotspot.

70. mh says:

You will own nothing and you will be happy:

‘Millions in debt, brink of collapse: Lockdowns decimate Queensland cafes, restaurants
    Queensland’s hospitality scene could be decimated with a host of restaurants and cafes teetering on the edge of collapse.’

71. Steve trickler says:

The troll is in full swing.

Filth.

72. calli says:

Oh, neighbours are dobbing, all right.

Yesterday I had a local guy in for a quote on a door replacement*. He’s currently renting a place while his own house is renovated. The neighbours (four of them) contacted Crimestoppers because they thought he and his family were from Sydney. No, hey mate, are you from Sydney? No, just an East Germany style phone call to central intelligence.

So the police called. Young children home, watching mum and dad grilled by the local constabulary.

This country is turning into something else. Something cowardly and dangerous.

* and stock levels and supply chains being what they are, I might have my new doors by Christmas.

73. cohenite says:

Question: does it get any better?

Dean Mackin getting fired was a line in the sand; when he left there was a stumble to the left at the station. Latham is interviewed every Thursday at 1.30pm and is a breath of fresh air. I get a lot of air time with Pete Davis on Saturday Mornings and Dave Cochran on Sunday afternoons. Dave Sutherland on Sat arvo and Sunday morning has to be handled delicately because he is a global warming and renewable loon. He has to be kidded along.

Fortunately I have established myself on the station, apart from being shot on air by laws for praising Trump, so I get some leeway and even will be tolerated discussing Ivermectin! Interestingly Brent Boltitude who has the weekday noon to 3 shift had professor Borody on several times to praise Ivermectin but that now seems to have disappeared down the memory hole.

When you’re dealing with he media you have to remember first and foremost these people are egoists, although I must say apart from Laws the crew on 2SM seem to keep theirs in check apart from Marcus Paul who is pretty pleased with himself. Here is me with Marcus on the 23 March beginning at the 2 hour 28 minute and 30 second mark:

74. ikamatua says:

Don’t worry about the vaccines.
    They give you super sperm and enhanced mental acuity.
    Remember: We’re all in this together. Together we can hunt down all the subhuman, vax DENIER anti-science SLIME. Quick! Get them.

75. Bruce of Newcastle says:

It’s WordPress. I get the same problem on several WP sites now, didn’t used to.

Great work guys. If you want people to use your service and software then really pissing them off them isn’t exactly a great way to get more users.

76. m0nty says:

ACT going into lockdown.

77. ikamatua says:

I can’t wait for 20G, when we all have a personal radio tower inserted up our arses, constantly broadcasting our position, disposition and colon health to the authorities.

78. Steve trickler says:

Any and all businesses should NEVER serve or accommodate anyone from the MSM from this point in time. Any that does should be boycotted.

Coffee shops on Hay street. Tell them fuck off and go drink International Roast in the office kitchen.

Those FM stations in and around Subiaco…tell them F*ck off. Especially the big nose prick.

Go to Maccas!

79. C.L. says:

Babies’ organs harvested while they’re still alive.

Doctors say Pitt statements point to possibility organs extracted from live fetuses; school denies charge.

Related: I find it interesting – which is to say, heartbreaking and disgraceful – that Australia’s famously brawl-shy Catholics bishops sprang int action to publicise the Vatican’s approval of the abortion vaccines.

On the evil rush by the Premiers – including a couple of phony ‘Catholic’ ones – to liberalise abortion and encourage the elderly to be murdered by doctors… *crickets*

No pastoral statement to be read from all pulpits about the responsibility of Catholics to avoid voting for such monsters; no statements noting that people like Andrews and Bligh are latae sententiae excommunicated.

Funding has to be protected.

———————

Related II: I’ve been pointing out for years that left-wing heroines Maries Stopes and Margaret Sanger were hard-core nazis. Christopher Akehurst at Quadrant tells the story (excellently) – including how their disciples are now following the lead of Colonel Sanders.

80. rosie says:

Always had the impression that people in non big city locations were are far more likely to dob than anyone, anywhere else.

I don’t know anyone that would dob, though my sister got dobbed on for sitting with friends drinking coffee in a country town, the same country town I over heard people wanting a road block on the Melbourne road.

81. Rabz says:

ACT going into schlockdown.

Of course, the useless loathsome parasitic collectivist scumbags.

Schlockdown Envy. Now officially “a thing” among our beloved braindead politico/meeja/bureaucrat industrial complex.

82. rosie says:

Good news for once Monty.

83. Bruce of Newcastle says:

Calli – I suspect they’re terrified because of the lack of compliance from a certain demographic of no physical description or disclosable religion. Article couple days ago on Skynews website saying that NSW plod was specially committing more plodders to Canterbury-Bankstown was a bit of a tell. To go door to door monstering indescribable people means they also have to go door to door monstering compliant people who’ve been Karened, lest the MSM starts doing squawk outrage raaacist stories.

84. Top Ender says:

Also averaging around two calls a day to the mobile from scammers.

Usually just block them.

The latest is a text message saying you have a voice mail from such and such a website address and to go there to collect.

85. Boambee John says:

rosie says:
    August 12, 2021 at 10:46 am
    Not on my post covid holiday destination list

Was never on ours. Communist dictatorships are dangerous places for foreigners.

86. Not Uh oh says:

In other covid related news Bathurst jail has gone into lockdown. Why am I finding that a little bit weird?

87. Terry Pedersen says:

Maybe today.

Maybe not. The death of the 34 year old lady is a matter for the coroner now.

Meantime, you who are still unvaccinated should stay away from your 90 year old parents. Today’s COVID deaths are one 90 year old double vaxxed with Pfizer and another 90 year old single vaxxed with AstaZeneca.

88. mh says:

‘ACT going into lockdown.’
    ***
    Welcome aboard!

89. rosie says:

I say that because Canberra needs to know what it feels like if we are ever to see a wind change.

90. Mother Lode says:

Phew! Could have gone a different way. 😱

91. ikamatua says:

It’s day 287 of “The vaccines won’t do shit”.
    So far the vaccines are yet to do any actual shit.
    There is no sign that the vaccines will indeed eventually do shit.
    Yet here we still are, waiting for the vaccines to do shit. Any shit. Any shit at all.
    Someone should do a vaccine advert showing old fucks running in slo-mo through apple orchards, smiling and boarding giant cruise ships, gathered about in bland modernist cafes and clinking giant fucking wine glasses together in wine regions. We need reminding of why the fuck we’re doing this.
    WE”RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER MOTHERLOVERS.

92. Boambee John says:

Terry Pedersen says:
    August 12, 2021 at 11:17 am
    Maybe today.

Maybe not. The death of the 34 year old lady is a matter for the coroner now.

Perry the Very Tedious One wasn’t so hesitant a few days, giving us clear comments on the vaccination and co-morbidity status of various Kung Flu cases.

Department been checking the files for unauthorised access, has it?

93. mh says:

Two more deaths, 345 new Covid cases
    Two men, *both aged in their 90s*, have died from Covid as NSW recorded 345 new cases.

Comments are closed.