The reports most relevant to public health officials are from the national and regional health
ministries that employed “test and treat” programs with ivermectin:
• Mexico City – The IMSSS Health Agency compared over 50,000 patients treated early
with ivermectin to over 70,000 not treated and found up to a 75% reduction in need for
• La Pampas, Argentina – Health Ministry compared over 2,000 patients treated early with
ivermectin to over 12,000 without treatment and found 40% reduction in hospitalization
and 35% less ICU or death in older patients.
• La Misiones, Argentina – Health Ministry just analyzed the first 800 of 4,000 ivermectin
treated patients and compared to the rest of the population over the same time period,
they found a 75% reduction in need for hospital and an 88% reduction in death.
- He who does nothing makes no mistakes; he who makes no mistakes learns nothing.
— Luca Pacioli
- Contact The Cat
- My comment hasn’t appeared
- Password Reset
- Why we do this?
- The Catictionary
- The Mockictionary
- Climate Change
- Elections: Federal
- Elections: State (Temp)
- The Great Reset
- Noteworthy Links