Open Thread – Saturday, 18 December 2021

This entry was posted in Open Forum. Bookmark the permalink.

428 Responses to Open Thread – Saturday, 18 December 2021

1. Steve trickler says:

Scroll alert.

Probably the greatest sounding Ford 302 – Windsor, in the World.

SICKO – 10,000rpm Burnout at the Summernats Master Final

2. kaysee kaysee says:

The conspiracy theorists predicted this.

Popper

Ontario’s top doctor advises against seeing your triple jabbed grandparent if you’re double jabbed, stay outside in a mask

3. mh says:

Explained: World’s next Covid jab is an Aussie game-changer
    The world’s fifth Covid vaccine just got approved by the EU and has been ordered by Australia. This is what we know as it could change everything for anti-vaxxers.

***

No to NOvavax from me.
    Moronic is no worse than the flu and I don’t get a flu jab.

4. kaysee kaysee says:

These Pancakes Have Gotten Me Death Threats!

Terrence K Williams:

Im getting Death Threats because they don’t want my black face on a Pancake box & want me to stop selling Pancakes! The won’t do me like Aunt J!

5. kaysee kaysee says:

mh, as a general rule it is bad enough.

But warnings about killing grandma because you are not super-jabbed are getting tiresome.

6. kaysee kaysee says:

The justice system is broken in the US. A truckie is sentenced to 110 years after an accident that killed four people.

He is 26 years old. The brakes failed.

It is heartbreaking to watch this.

RAW:
    Suspect in fiery I-70 crash gives emotional statement during sentencing

Aguilera-Mederos wept as he spoke during the sentencing, apologising to the families of the victims and asking for their forgiveness.

“I am not a criminal,” he said. “I am not a murderer. I am not a killer. When I look at my charges, we are talking about a murderer, which is not me. I have never thought about hurting anybody in my entire life.”

7. Steve trickler says:

Just put a glass to ear against the wall. The not so silent destroyers have been discovered. Termites running amok. Eating through Jarrah like butter. Snap crackle and pop…the sound when eating rice bubbles.

On the phone. Help!

Dead Kennedys – Chemical Warfare

8. Steve trickler says:

This is going to be expen$ive.

9. kaysee kaysee says:

Change.org petition close to 4,500,000 signatures

Offer commutation as time served, or grant clemency to Rogel Lazaro Aguilera-Mederos, 23

We all know of the crash that happened on I-70 in Denver, Colorado. Most of us have heard facts in the case. Rogel Lazaro Aguilera-Mederos, 23 has nothing on his driving record, or on his criminal history. He had complied with every single request by the Jefferson County courts, and investigators on the case. Hes passed all of the drug and alcohol tests that were given including a chemical test. This accident was not intentional, nor was it a criminal act on the drivers part. No one but the trucking company he is/was employed by should be held accountable for this accident.

10. mh says:

mh, as a general rule it is bad enough.

***

What is?

O M I C R O N

11. kaysee kaysee says:

Has Santa Klaus contacted Joe Manchin for killing off his Build Back Better Agenda in the US? So far.

Furious far-left Democrats slammed rebel Senator Joe Manchin on Monday for vowing to block Joe Biden’s historic Build Back Better legislation, as the ruling party’s parliamentary veterans tried to keep hopes alive that some of the reform could be salvaged in the New Year.

12. kaysee kaysee says:

There is a great deal of public sympathy for the truckie, Aguilera-Mederos. I have been watching the change.org petition. In 45 minutes over 4600 signatures. That’s around 100 per minute.

In 4 days – nearly 4 ½ million.

13. Steve trickler says:

I thought Boris had the most punchable head?

No violence, folks.

The McClown that Stole Christmas.

14. Neil says:

No to NOvavax from me.
    Moronic is no worse than the flu and I don’t get a flu jab.

But what if you are banned from employment if you don’t get the jab?? I got some election work at the recent council elections in NSW marking people off the roll and you had to be double jabbed to get employment.

15. Howard Hill says:

“But what if you are banned from employment”

Dying ain’t no way to make a living, fool!

16. mh says:

Latest email from Big George

Most Aussies haven’t heard of the Great Reset agenda, which is a bizarre mix of socialism and crony capitalism. It’s an agenda where big government and big business rule the roost, and where us regular folk will apparently “own nothing” and “be happy” about it, as is advocated in this actual still from a World Economic Forum advertisement for the Great Reset:

What this means is that big government and big business will own everything and we will rent property, good and services from them, all of which can and will be taken away from us at any given time, especially if we defy mandated social norms. So be happy… or else!

The World Economic Forum — or WEF — is a group of wealthy and powerful world leaders from politics, big business, and NGOs, including Klaus Schwab, George Soros, the Chairman of the International Business Council, the CEO of the Bank of America, the head of the International Monetary Fund, Prince Charles, Al Gore and even Greta Thunberg!

For years these elites have been trying to sell and market their agenda for change by influencing the policies of national governments: the great political reset!

In other words, an unelected global elite operating outside the law deciding for ordinary citizens how they will live, work, communicate and do business in the future.

Is this the future that we envision for ourselves? Who decides YOUR FUTURE – global elites, the government or YOU?

Make no mistake, these WEF elites want full control over our private lives. They want the world to move to a profit model based on human and social costs capital via social engineering.

You can fight the Great Reset by sharing this email and clicking the button below:

17. Neil says:

Dying ain’t no way to make a living, fool!

OK but what if you are told you cannot get a job without being double jabbed?? Plus you have a wife and kids to provide for.

18. mh says:

Craig Kelly MP
    @CraigKellyMP
    2h
    Tune in for my Christmas Message, simulcast at 7.30pm, Christmas Eve channels 7, 9 and 10

19. Ragu says:

Neil, I get the impression you would feel safer living in a cardboard refrigerator box in a cave in rural mongolia.

20. kaysee kaysee says:

Corona virus is so 2020 -2021.
    If Omicron WHO warnings do not cause the required fear and panic levels, there’s something new for 2022.

Mouse tests positive for hantavirus that can cause life-threatening diseases in humans

A western harvest mouse collected Dec. 2 during routine monitoring in the Black Mountain Ranch community has tested positive for the hantavirus, which can lead to deadly diseases in humans.

The discovery prompted county health officials to remind residents to be particularly careful when around wild rodents or their waste.

Hantaviruses are a family of viruses mainly spread by rodents that can cause serious diseases in humans. One of the more notable is hantavirus pulmonary syndrome, a severe and sometimes fatal respiratory sickness with no cure.

No cure this year. But Big Pharma must be working on a vaccine which will be available early next year?

21. Howard Hill says:

You live off your assets and do everything in your power to become ungovernable and fight back.

If you get sick or die, you are of no use to anyone but the undertaker and place an even greater burden on your family.

Quite simple really!

22. Neil says:

Not sure what your point is. There is enormous pressure to get the jab. Especially for people with a family to look after.

What do you do if you have a wife and 3 kids to provide for but are told you will lose your job if you do not get double jabbed??

23. kaysee kaysee says:

I had been wondering why there had been no videos from Katilin Bennett, this past year. She seemed to have gone very quiet.

Turns out there have been two other major events in her life.

No Longer An Atheist:
    My Journey to Faith

After spending more than a decade as an atheist, Kaitlin shares the story of her journey to the Catholic faith.

24. Ragu says:

I found work/cash via other means.

25. kaysee kaysee says:

The Happiest News of My Life

(A photo would have been enough to tell the story. I think it is more than 3 minutes too long 🙂)

26. Black Ball Black Ball says:

Neil you either bend over for tyranny or fight. FMD

27. Steve trickler says:

kaysee says:
    December 21, 2021 at 7:05 pm

She’s one of the coolest chicks in the world.

28. Howard Hill says:

They’re all sceeeeerd, Black Ball.
    Eventually they are going to have to make tough choices because this is just getting started.
    The only question they need to ask themselves is: How many boosters will I take and risk my life before I say enough is enough?
    2 weeks to flatten the curve, LOL.
    Omicron, OMG!

29. Steve trickler says:

Just did a sussietube search on Kaitlin, and every f*king retard is offered up on page one.

30. mh says:

Trump tells audience he got COVID-19 booster shot, crowd boos him

Former president Donald Trump has revealed he received a booster shot of the COVID-19 vaccine, drawing boos from a crowd in Dallas.

Trump made the disclosure on Sunday night during the final stop of “The History Tour,” a live interview show he has been doing with former Fox News host Bill O’Reilly.

“Both the president and I are vaxxed,” O’Reilly said at the American Airlines Centre, drawing some jeers from the audience, according to video shared online by O’Reilly’s No Spin News.

“Did you get the booster?” he asked the former president. “Yes,” Trump responded. “I got it, too,” O’Reilly said, eliciting more hectoring…

31. kaysee kaysee says:

chris evans

Trump’s own supporters boo him when he tells them to take the vaccine

32. Steve trickler says:

She’s a legend.

How many people have gone home and looked themselves in the mirror? You are on camera you clowns! Soak it up.

HA!

Feb 19, 2020.

Leftists Riot Against Kaitlin Bennett at Ohio University

33. kaysee kaysee says:

Just did a sussietube search on Kaitlin

Steve, Liberty Hangout

34. Steve trickler says:

kaysee says:
    December 21, 2021 at 7:40 pm

I am full bottle on her, kaysee 😘

35. kaysee kaysee says:

The BMJ has been investigating the vaccines.

Covid-19:
    Researcher blows the whistle on data integrity issues in Pfizer’s vaccine trial

In autumn 2020 Pfizer’s chairman and chief executive, Albert Bourla, released an open letter to the billions of people around the world who were investing their hopes in a safe and effective covid-19 vaccine to end the pandemic. “As I’ve said before, we are operating at the speed of science,” Bourla wrote, explaining to the public when they could expect a Pfizer vaccine to be authorised in the United States.1

But, for researchers who were testing Pfizer’s vaccine at several sites in Texas during that autumn, speed may have come at the cost of data integrity and patient safety. A regional director who was employed at the research organisation Ventavia Research Group has told The BMJ that the company falsified data, unblinded patients, employed inadequately trained vaccinators, and was slow to follow up on adverse events reported in Pfizer’s pivotal phase III trial. Staff who conducted quality control checks were overwhelmed by the volume of problems they were finding. After repeatedly notifying Ventavia of these problems, the regional director, Brook Jackson, emailed a complaint to the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Ventavia fired her later the same day. Jackson has provided The BMJ with dozens of internal company documents, photos, audio recordings, and emails

Details on website.

36. kaysee kaysee says:

Open letter from The BMJ to Mark Zuckerberg

Dear Mark Zuckerberg,

We are Fiona Godlee and Kamran Abbasi, editors of The BMJ, one of the world’s oldest and most influential general medical journals. We are writing to raise serious concerns about the “fact checking” being undertaken by third party providers on behalf of Facebook/Meta.

Details of letter on BMJ site.

37. kaysee kaysee says:

I am full bottle on her, kaysee.

Sorry, Steve. My mistake.

What do I know about cool chicks? 🤔

38. mh says:

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin said she will not get a COVID-19 vaccine and insisted that the government “better not force” her kids to get vaccinated.

“It’ll be over my dead body that I get a shot,” Palin, the 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee, said during an appearance at Turning Point USA’s AmericaFest in Phoenix Sunday. “I will not. I won’t do it, and they better not touch my kids either.”

“Enough is enough, especially when it comes to government telling us what we have to inject in our own bodies,” Palin said.

39. Ragu says:

Thanks for the BMJ link, Kaysee. Be interesting to see if facebook do anything other than ignore it. Would also be good viewing if the BMJ fired up the lawyers for a slam-dunk litigation.

40. Steve trickler says:

kaysee says:
    December 21, 2021 at 8:06 pm
    I am full bottle on her, kaysee.

Sorry, Steve. My mistake.

What do I know about cool chicks? 🤔

No need apologies, all the best.👍

41. mh says:

Kaitlyn was the poor man’s Millie Weaver

42. Neil says:

Neil you either bend over for tyranny or fight. FMD

History has shown that most people will bend over to save their lives.

Perhaps the current pandemic is gearing us up for one day to give in or fight.

43. Steve trickler says:

I think it was a mum. She gave me the eyeball. Pupil to pupil contact. She didn’t give a shit. I reckon that lady was over fifty years old. Hubby in the background.

Pink and Greys.

44. Black Ball Black Ball says:

And if that’s what you did Neil, that’s fine. Got no qualms with those who have taken it.
    What I do have qualms over is the coercive nature that governments have undertaken to take it for something which is not the Andromeda Strain the media make it out to be.

45. mh says:

History Prison has shown that most people will bend over to save their lives.

46. Neil says:

I agree.

But i gave in and got the jab because i was unemployed and wanted a job

47. mh says:

‘At the moment i gave in because i needed the money. So i got double jabbed so i could work at the recent local council elections’

***

Is that the NSW Electoral Commission employing you?
    Was that short term?
    And why did they require everyone to be double vaxxed?

48. mh says:

Such a strange newspaper the Daily Mail:

‘Disgraced former California Democratic Representative Katie Hill says she’s tested positive for COVID at eight months pregnant, despite being fully-vaccinated and boosted’

49. mh says:

The level of medical ignorance from Michael O’Leary, the CEO of Ryanair, is mind blowing:

Calling the unvaccinated “idiots,” the Ryanir boss further stated “I don’t think that governments should permit those people who are not vaccinated to go and infect everybody else.”

50. mh says:

AFL News
    Swans caught in Covid nightmare after boat cruise
    Covid-19 has spread through the Sydney Swans playing group, with up to 10 players testing positive following a boat cruise on Sydney Harbour.

51. Steve trickler says:

I’ve seen the trees that can’t be unseen.

52. Steve trickler says:

That sucks, no live track to be found.

Two Steps From Hell – Christmas Medley

53. mh says:

Japan

Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare:

Consent to vaccination
    Although we encourage all citizens to receive the COVID-19 vaccination, it is not compulsory or mandatory. Vaccination will be given only with the consent of the person to be vaccinated after the information provided. Please get vaccinated of your own decision, understanding both the effectiveness in preventing infectious diseases and the risk of side effects. No vaccination will be given without consent. Please do not force anyone in your workplace or those who around you to be vaccinated, and do not discriminate against those who have not been vaccinated.

***

Japan respects the Nuremberg Code.

Morrison pulls down his pants and shits on it.

54. Howard Hill says:

“But i gave in and got the jab because i was unemployed and wanted a job”
    —————————————————-

As I said. Dying is no way to make a living, fool!

And around and around we go.

You put your left foot in, you take your left foot out. You do the hokey pokey and you get your booster shot. Hahahaha!
    FMD, where have all these retards come from?
    This is not the Australia I grew up in.
    How did we let it get to this stage?
    I take some responsibility for letting shit like this fester for too long, but dear god, it’s not all my fault. My kids have more balls than this weak ass sook!

55. Howard Hill says:

Does anyone here actually believe Trump got the booster?

I mean he supposedly had the coof which gives him natural immunity. Why would he need a booster?
    He’s either completely stupid, or he’s in on it. I reckon he’s in on it. Change my mind!

56. Steve trickler says:

Trump got played.

57. Steve trickler says:

Trump is a f#cking lunatic. A prick.

58. Steve trickler says:

Trump, is a useless piece of shit!

WANKER! What a sell out!

59. Steve trickler says:

Trump!

Jab jab jab jab jab jab jab jab!

60. Steve trickler says:

Oops. Double up.

61. Steve trickler says:

Bonkers! Getting close to rude territory with all these posts.

SICKO BRINGS THE REVS TO UBC PERTH!!

62. mh says:

‘NSW records 3763 cases of COVID-19, two deaths’

63. mh says:

Two good headlines on the front of the otherwise appalling Courier Mail:

Gold Coast
    The Gold Coast’s Mayor is urging the state further relax Covid’s isolation restrictions, saying it is playing havoc with staffing and travel goodwill. He says the government must “let us live with it”.

Rockhampton
    ‘Impossible’: Businesswoman with 800+ staff says scrap vaccinations mandate
    A woman who operates 10 businesses at the Capricorn Coast has called for the current restrictions to end because “the mandate is ridiculous and can’t be enforced”.

64. mh says:

PJW
    Omicron is a Massive Let Down For Lockdown Fanatics

***

It’s not about health of course.
    It’s about The Great Reset.

65. Black Ball Black Ball says:

mh, you’d think Rockhampton woman, if she cannot enforce the mandate, then she wouldn’t. No need for complicating it.

66. mh says:

SMEs don’t want to leave themselves open to crippling fines from socialist governments.

67. Shy Ted says:

One expert (which deserves a FMD)
    Another expert (grifter).
    Small writing so just read the last line. Oh, and the headline.
    Afiniti is a company that uses AI to spy on you and watch your behavioural patterns to better “help” you.
    We all knew she was a swamp creature but I think she flew under the radar re this.

68. Shy Ted says:

Blokes corner (not for the gentler sex) (can I say that?)
    Dolphins
    Gay vegan fridges
    Gross dog habits

69. Shy Ted says:

I may not be known for tasteful posts but this is a genuine, heartwarming Christmassy tale.
    I promise I will never post anything tasteful again. Don’t want my reputation ruined.

70. Steve trickler says:

Resistance GB:

A quick update with David Kurten on the 18th December 2021 freedom rally in London. Kurten believes that the masses have began to stir and start questioning things, and that our strengthening resistance as a country will bring victory.

David Kurten: “We Will Win With Millions Of Acts Of Non-Compliance”

71. Steve trickler says:

Going back in time. Feb 16, 2020. Sussietube put the throttles on her years back.

She’ll be a good mum. Pregnant at the moment.

College Students Learn Kaitlin Bennett Isn’t That Bad