Open Thread – Saturday, 11 December 2021

This entry was posted in Open Forum. Bookmark the permalink.

409 Responses to Open Thread – Saturday, 11 December 2021

1. johanna johanna says:

Hi, cohenite, the Lame Pics link won’t load for me.

Just how spicy is this edition?

🙂

2. mh says:

#livingwithcovid

Cummins in doubt for second Test after COVID close contact designation

A COVID-19 scare has caused chaos within the Australian cricket team just hours before the Adelaide Test, with skipper Pat Cummins identified as a close contact.

3. cohenite says:

Hi, cohenite, the Lame Pics link won’t load for me.

Just how spicy is this edition?

🙂

Try this:

4. mh says:

#livingwithcovid

‘Authorities will update on Queensland’s Covid case numbers this morning amid fears a surge in Omicron cases could see people facing a Christmas in isolation.’

5. johanna johanna says:

I get the imgur page but no images.

Must be red hot!

6. mh says:

Your freedom is at stake!
    A special guest post by freedom fighter Senator Alex Antic.

Former United States President, the late great Ronald Reagan once said, “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction.”

Looking around the country at the moment, one wonders whether someone like President Reagan would have been worried about how many of our freedoms have been sacrificed at the altar of COVID paranoia in the last two years.

COVID politics has become toxic, and the following statement demonstrates just how toxic it has become, but I need to be clear, I am not an anti vaxxer. I believe in medical science, but I also believe in the preservation of our most basic and fundamental freedoms such as freedom of speech, thought, association and freedom of choice.

If we are told to “trust the science” then that means being told the whole story, not just the parts which suit a particular narrative.

Our democracy needs medical science to be portrayed honestly and fairly and at the moment, the media and much of the political class are refusing to tell the whole truth. The truth is that those who are fully vaccinated still transmit COVID to others. That is why we have COVID cases in this State.

It is wrong and dangerous to speak of a pandemic of the unvaccinated. That is not just my view, that is the view of eminent German doctor Gunter Kampf writing in the highly respected medical journal The Lancet.

Many South Australians are suffering due to job losses, border restrictions, vaccine mandates and the social isolation which our COVID response has caused.

South Australians have been very patient in the last two years, but when the State reached the landmark 80% vaccination rate, we were told by bureaucratic class that border closures, contact tracing and medi-hotels were not a thing of the past. How can that be?

Millions of Australians have had enough and are protesting across the country. These are the largest protests of my lifetime and for the media and political class to call these people “right wing agitators”, “anti vaxxers” and “white supremacists” is an insult. It degrades them as our fellow Australians, and it degrades the institution of journalism itself. It needs to stop.

These protestors are doctors, lawyers, teachers, nurses, and taxi drivers. They are from many different backgrounds, races, religions, faiths and even voting patterns. If you want to see genuine unity and diversity in the country at the moment, find a live stream of a protest and make up your own mind.

My office has been flooded with calls and emails from people across the country whose lives are being shattered by COVID restrictions. Many are worried about what is happening in our country. Many have lost their jobs and have nowhere to turn. All for the simple “crime” of wanting to make their own medical choices.

These Australians are worried that our freedoms are now “earned” by complying with government mandates, and that government has the right to dictate medical procedures to us.

It is my strongly held view that important medical decisions must always be an individual’s choice. What happened to “my body, my choice”? That disappeared quickly.

They are also concerned about the development of a two-tiered society which is being created on vaccination battle lines. Our system is dividing Australians for no good reason. Whether discrimination and exclusion are based on race, religion, or medical decisions is irrelevant. It is all wrong.

As a result of standing up for these views I’ve been labelled a “rebel” and a “rogue”. I don’t see what’s so rebellious about doing the job I was elected to do, which is to serve the interests of the people of South Australia. All people, not just those who have made a particular medical choice.

Last week I was advised by SA Health, that to come back to my home State from Canberra, I would be required to spend 14 days in a medi-hotel. I had recently tested negative for COVID and was willing to quarantine at home.

When I reached the airport, I was confronted by the news media and cameras. I didn’t tip them off, but someone did. I wonder why there was such interest in splashing my trip to a medi-hotel across the media?

Whatever the reason, rest assured, I will not stop speaking about these issues until they are fixed. Even if the system is letting people down, I don’t propose to.

We must start becoming more magnanimous about our fellow Aussies and cease the division and demonisation. We must start learning to live with COVID and that means living like we used to, not living subject to unreasonable bureaucratic demands and restrictions.

If freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction, we are now dancing dangerously close to a world which we don’t want to pass onto our children. After all, regardless of the medical choices people make, I thought we were “all in this together.”

— Senator Alex Antic

7. Black Ball Black Ball says:

Yes Pat Cummins ruled out for being a close contact. FMD

8. Lame pics worked for me, but as hinted by the R rating, I had to click through the warning. In times past, Imgur has failed to fire when I clicked the link and I got a black page. Coming back later worked.

9. Sandpaper purveyors headed to the Adelaide Oval as we speak.

10. mh says:

‘Queensland has recorded 22 new Covid cases including 18 that were infectious in the community and three confirmed Omicron cases, with authorities urging Queenslanders to mask up’

Piss off

11. johanna johanna says:

Yep, that worked. Thanks, cohenite, LPs are an important part of my day!

12. FlyingPigs FlyingPigs says:

mh says:
    December 16, 2021 at 11:11 am

Your freedom is at stake!
    A special guest post by freedom fighter Senator Alex Antic.

reproduced at https://freedomaustralia.freeforums.net/thread/1761/senator-alex-antic-speaks-freedom

13. mh says:

Our arachnid friends having some fun. Courier Mail:

‘Get that spider off me!’ Watch moment huntsman crashes Health Minister’s Covid update
    A startled Health Minister was forced to pause today’s Covid update when an unwanted visitor interrupted proceedings. “We’ve got Covid and we’ve got huntsman.” SUBSCRIBE TO WATCH THE VIDEO

14. mh says:

The Juggernaut
    @TheJuggernaut88
    “Stop lying to the world”

Fantastic video bomb.

15. Ragu says:

Might be a barney brewing.

Dr. Nick Coatsworth

@nick_coatsworth

Three weeks into the omicron variant, the peanut gallery association decides we’re behind again. How are those memberships going? #auspol #covid19aus

Quote Tweet

AMA Media

@ama_media

· Dec 15

Australia’s COVID-19 booster program is falling behind, risking more suffering from COVID-19 and a repeat of mistakes seen overseas where Omicron is spreading rapidly. THREAD….

16. FlyingPigs FlyingPigs says:

AMA

Arseholes Murdering Australians

Doctors, Surgeons, Specialists and Hospitals need to have a death rating attached to their name so we can decide whether they have any competence whatsoever.

One thing that Covid has exposed is the complete incompetence of Government Public Health Systems.

17. Black Ball Black Ball says:

4 kids die after a gust of wind blows their inflatable jumping castle away

18. Barking Toad says:

You’d think after all the incidents of jumping castles in the air readily available online the owners would have the thing secured.

Probably some poor bugger just trying to make a quid not thinking ahead.

Sadly, 6 kids dead now,

Legal sharks will be circling.

19. Black Ball Black Ball says:

Makes my stomach turn Barking Toad.

20. Steve trickler says:

Over here in Westoz a previous hotdog joint has been converted into a drive thru testing centre. Brainwashed sheep ( h/t ScoMo ) are driving in with long waiting times. It is the equivalent amount of traffic seen at your local Maccas.

One positive today, I had to buy a new car battery and the bloke I dealt with has seen through all the fog. He knows it is crap. I mentioned omicron and its anagram – moronic, h/t areff. Smiles from him and the receptionist. I hope they spread that around, pun intended.

Good stuff. Not all have been hoodwinked over here.

21. Steve trickler says:

Black Ball says:
    December 16, 2021 at 5:43 pm

What Barking Toad said.

A solution to that problem should have been found years ago. A wind rating on the things would help…latched with good rigging to concrete blocks.

22. mh says:

Craig Kelly MP
    @CraigKellyMP
    8h
    Money, Money, Money.

Is the name of the game for Big Pharma.

They get Big Govts to buy lots of Big Pharma products.

“Only” Big Pharma products are “acceptable” to Health Bureaucrats, Big Media & Big Tech.

Other products are “discredited”.

Time to WAKE UP

23. Steve trickler says:

Pulled this from his channel on Rumble. Pre moronic, but still relevant.

Peter McCullough on Fox:

How these so called “Experts” push fear. Great interview with The Ingraham Angle.

24. Bazinga says:

The words Mengelemaniac and Branch Covidian should be viral by now……any time now

25. Steve trickler says:

Note the bold. He is not kidding.

From a sussietube comment

Dutchsinse:

The main stream media suddenly came out denying weather modification again, yawn… bringing up alex jones? LOL red herring pigeon holing the issue! 😀

Gee I wonder why they came out denying weather modification when literally no one is making videos or posts talking about them causing the tornadoes the other day which hit our RADAR station at Weldon Spring MO, and south of the RADAR station in Paducah Kentucky.

The radar stations are enhancing and attracting (and sometimes reducing) storm activity, now thousands are dead because of it.

It may be unintentional, or may have BEEN unintentional at first, but since 2011 I started showing the problem. When the tornado formed and headed towards our RADAR at Weldon Spring MO a few days ago, it was no surprise to me or my viewers.

I documented tornadoes forming and going to the transmitters over 500 times by 2016, and sort of gave up covering it after that, I mean whats the point when no one will listen for almost 10 years now?! It has happened in all 50 states, and territories, including Puerto Rico and Guam. It has happened in the mountains in the winter on the west coast in Washington State, and on the East Coast from Rhode Island Air Force Base for instance.

This is a case of the media needing to shut up, not knowing when to hold their tongue, and of course they are 100% wrong.

Weather modification is taking place currently, and if anyone wants to deny this, first wager them a few thousand dollars so you can have some extra cash on hand for the holidays and new year!!

There are many programs which are underway (or have been already done) which modify the weather regularly. Everything from steering the jet stream using radio waves with resonance, to using static electricity and electromagnetics to generate CCN (cloud condensation nuclei). Of course silver iodide, carbon black, and sulfur dioxide are also used to enhance storms precipitation, or reduce storms severity (hail suppression for instance).

Anyone in denial about these things is suspect to say the least, and possibly pushing disinfo as part of an agenda of some kind if they don’t back down and admit they’re wrong!

I have the US Airforce documents from Philips Laboratories about weather modification using radio frequency, how it is done, the what facilities can be used to do it (for instance they mention HAARP for creating droughts, or severe rain, creating and removing fog banks around airstrips, and morale degradation from severe weather caused by using High Frequency Radio waves to induce plasma heating in the upper atmosphere.

Also I have names of companies HIRED BY STATES IN THE USA to do radio wave resonance weather modification (Texas for instance hired Aquiess to use their “proprietary resonance technology” to steer the jet stream down over Texas , WTWMA west texas weather modification association and NOAA teamed up and presented Idaho powers weather modification results of enhancing snowpack in Idaho for Idaho power to have more water to make electricity at the dams there) , and the private companies for hire who do it internationally for instance in Saudi Arabia using RF and EM to generate rain in the desert.

Additionally I have the results of weather modification programs going back at least to 2011 (past 10 years).

I will debate the author of this article, along with 50 scientists they get to choose, live with cameras on all of us front and back to prove we are not being fed answers from others…

Them vs me with my laptop.

Anyone denying weather modification is either A. ignorant B. intentionally denying reality for some reason C. treating it like a game like Bigfoot debunking D. All of the above

MSM article is question;

Give Me Control of the Weather Weapons, You Cowards

26. Ragu says:

《treating it like a game like Bigfoot debunking 》

Hang on, which way is this fella going here

27. mh says:

Daniel Andrews
    Andrews in isolation after COVID exposure at ‘swanky’ private party

The Premier was at a birthday party in Elwood on Saturday night. Also in attendance was a partygoer infected with the ‘wildly infectious’ virus Mr Andrews has spent the best part of two years fighting.

28. mh says:

Hermit Kingdom vs civilisation:

McGowan denounces ‘failed’ NSW
    The WA Premier has renewed his feud, saying NSW has “comprehensively failed” its people and is responsible for a wave of Covid-19 infections.

29. mh says:

Worst Inflation in US History Is About to Get Much Worse!

US inflation is at its’s highest since 1982, but Peter Schiff tells Tucker Carlson that todays’s inflation calculated at 1982’s CPI would mean a record inflation rate and close to 15%.

30. mh says:

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis’ Interview On Fox News’ Ingraham Angle Show(FULL)

31. Black Ball Black Ball says:

Yes Andrews had to front court today. Not sure what over but was listed.
    I see Sergio Arguero has now retired from soccer.

32. mh says:

I’m pretty sure Sergio Aguero was used in campaigns for Covid vaccination for children back in Argentina.

If so, I’ve no sympathy for him.

33. Steve trickler says:

A quick short. 2:07

It is rather eerie when considering todays backdrop.

Consequences – A Half-Life: Alyx Short [S2FM]

34. mh says:

‘SERBIA – FK Partizan Belgrado player Ricardo Gomes has collapsed in training less than six weeks after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine. The condition of the team’s top scorer is considered “extremely serious”, according to head coach Aleksandar Stanojevic.’

35. Steve trickler says:

Stew Peters Show:

Back in September, we spoke with registered nurse Corrine Lund. Today, Corrine wants to blow the whistle on huge problems with elderly patients related to severe staffing shortages at her hospital. She says elderly patients are being dumped at the hospital, with staff so overstretched they simply get placed on the orthopedics floor. But there’s more.
    Corrine Lund joins us to discuss.

Nurse Exposes Entire System: Whistleblower Uncovers Abuse of Unvaxxed

36. mh says:

Pfizer vaxxed:

richardharward_42
    Thank you for everything Cougar Nation! After consulting with my doctors and coaches I have decided to take a step back from basketball.

The condition affecting my heart has developed further complications. For my health and safety, it has been determined I will be out the remainder of the season. I have been overwhelmed with the outpouring of kindness and support.

I am looking forward to cheering the team on to a great season! Go Cougs!

***

Amazing on-court footage here:

37. mh says:

‘Dr Susan Hopkins, the UK Health Security Agency’s chief medical adviser, told MP’s, “There are currently 15 people being treated in hospital with Omicron,” reports Sky News.

Health authorities also insist that there are currently about 400,000 people infected with Omicron in the UK, with this number climbing rapidly.

That clearly suggests, in line with evidence out of South Africa, that the variant is extremely mild and won’t cause huge spikes in hospitalisations or deaths.’

***

The engineered bat coronavirus has done its dash.
    It’s over.
    It’s not the virus people should be fearing, but those that used it for money, power and control. The globalists.

38. Steve trickler says:

More late night viewing.

Stew Peters Show:

The January 6 committee isn’t the only Congressional witch hunt going on right now. There’s also a House select committee on the coronavirus crisis.

Now, to be clear, we’d be perfectly fine with a Congressional investigation into the coronavirus pandemic response. But we’d also be fine with an investigation into January 6 – imagine finally learning the full truth about what the FBI knew, how much it knew in advance, how many agent provocateurs there were. But we’re not getting that. We’re just getting subpoenas to Steve Bannon and Mark Meadows trying to frame them in a bogus “insurrection.”

And so it’s the same thing with this coronavirus committee. They don’t want to figure out how we ended up with the suicidal lockdowns strategy, or how we gave sweetheart deals to Big Pharma making them legally immune for damages caused by their rushed bio weapon shots. They aren’t figuring out what the Chinese Communist Party did to unleash this pandemic on the world. Instead, we’re getting a Stalinist committee that asks why we didn’t obliterate American rights more. Why weren’t there more lockdowns?

Former Trump Administration official Peter Navarro just got subpoenaed for documents by this committee. However, he has defied that subpoena. He says he is following a direct order from President Trump to cite executive privilege against the committee’s demands.

Instead of testifying for that committee, in fact, Peter Navarro is coming onto this show.

Navarro Defies Subpoena: Corona Committee Continues Trump Admin Witch Hunt

39. Steve trickler says:

Ambush!

Aussie Cossack:

Full story set to be released tomorrow morning by Rebel News…

Preview: Police at the Freedom Ball..

40. mh says:

Mythinformed MKE
    @MythinformedMKE
    · 23h
    Breaking: Twitter suspended @TheRightMelissa

Statement: Twitter just suspended my account with almost half a million followers with no warning for sharing a clip from the Joe Rogan podcast where he is interviewing Doctor McCullough. Twitter said this was “harmful information”.

***

YouTube has banned it.

Highlights here courtesy of Alex Jones’ platform:

See the Explosive Highlights from Dr. Peter McCullough’s Bombshell Interview with Joe Rogan

41. mh says:

Apologies, Jones is talking through a lot of that.

42. mh says:

At least the UK is having inquests.

Healthy mother-of-three, 43, died from blood clots in ‘rare complication’ after she had AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine, coroner finds

43. mh says:

Aussie prodigy set to miss Australian Open over vaccine refusal

Teenage sensation Olivia Gadecki is set to miss the entire Australian summer of tennis after choosing not to get vaccinated.

Barely a month after making her Fed Cup debut for Australia, Gadecki has rocked tennis circles with her stance that conflicts with government regulations that require all players to be fully vaccinated to contest the Australian Open from January 17-30.

It’s understood Tennis Australia has been working for weeks trying to convince Gadecki to change her mind (*)

***

(*) Nuremberg Code violation from Tennis Australia

44. Ragu says:

What is the point of Boomervaxxaly? All they do is spazz out at each other, the victorians especially so.

45. mh says:

Joe Biden visits a town destroyed by a tornado, but there is only one thing on his mind – fiddling with the children

46. cohenite says:

Lame Pics from Mark A’s laptop as he trundles around trying to get work while unjabbed; brave effort:

47. mh says:

PJW on the mild Moronic virus

Have We Learned Nothing?

48. Black Ball Black Ball says:

Listen to this cockhead.

‘WA Premier McGowan said the Cummins drama served Cricket Australia right for openly risking a covid disaster.
    ” we did say that when they are in Sydney they should not be out at restaurants or bars or cafes and pubs and nightclubs because they ran the risk of becoming curved positive. Obviously if what’s happened in Adelaide now verify is that was the correct position,” Mr McGowan said.’

49. A Suggestion says:

But, they are all jabbed and therefore immune – right?
    Not only that, the jabbed cannot pass on the infection – right?

Oh.

50. mh says:

Vaccines Macht Frei.

Or maybe not…

‘Queensland Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk has announced a return to mandatory mask wearing from 1am tomorrow as Covid cases rise in the state.’

51. mh says:

9News Queensland
    @9NewsQueensland
    35m
    #BREAKING: Annastacia Palaszczuk has announced the mask mandate will be re-introduced from 1am tomorrow.

The Premier said it’s a “small price to pay for your freedoms” and will be revised when the state hits 90 per cent double dose

***

I thought Morrison said double dosed is no good now.
    It’s TRIPLE dose required.
    Morrison sent me two letters about it.

52. mh says:

Kerry “New World Order” Chant is not working for Big Pharma.
    No no no.

Caldron Pool
    @CaldronPool
    NSW Chief Health Officer: “I would recommend that instead of Christmas shopping, everyone shops for a Covid booster online.”

53. Steve trickler says:

Respect to David Menzies for getting in their faces, after his face was planted against a wall. Those three clowns are in for a spot of bother.

Rebel News – Canada:

Show your support for freedom of the press
    Ezra Levant reviews footage from a recent an incident in Toronto, where Rebel reporter David Menzies was assaulted by Justin Trudeau’s bodyguards while trying to ask the prime minister questions outside of a public event.

SHOCKING: Rebel News journalist ASSAULTED by Trudeau’s bodyguards

54. mh says:

‘A 25-year-old aspiring Logan rapper will spend Christmas in jail after breaking into his ex-partner’s home and attacking her during a chilling home invasion.’

55. Steve trickler says:

FMD, the gall of these shrinks! (pricks). Should we be surprised?

Another profession that administers and dishes out drugs like lollies.

Keep an eye on this. It’ll probably hit our MSM news cycle very soon.

Stew Peters:

Under Vladimir Lenin and Joseph Stalin, the Soviet Union simply shot people who posed a problem. But in its later years, the Communist Party preferred to use slightly softer methods. That’s when party leaders discovered the value of psychiatry. If you spoke up too loudly against the government, if you advocated freedom of religion or democratic elections or free market economics, the government wouldn’t just imprison or censor or attack you. Instead, they would have you declared insane. Now, big media, big tech, and big government are claiming that people hurt by covid-19 vaccines are simply crazy or mentally ill.
    Deanna Lorraine joins us.

Vaxx-Injured Force Medicated: Medical Mafia Forcing Psych Meds on Vaxx Injured

56. Steve trickler says:

All those athletes dropping on the field have Functional Neurological Disorder. say the shrinks.

57. caveman says:

Love the doctors n nurses set, comes with guns?? Probably for that quick euthenasia shot or to stop overcrowding hospitals.

58. egg_ says:

Lowe Browe returned from the dead to take on those who dared to “kick a VIC” over their acceptance* of COVID restrictions early in the piece.
    The tard now resides in SA IIRC.

Da tard ironing!

*IIRC Russel Brand was mirroring yours truly’s thoughts recently, saying that only the wealthy didn’t see COVID restrictions as an impost, reliant on (rabid) swarthies to deliver all and sundry to the door – talk about out of touch with reality.

59. egg_ says:

Nurse Ratched is a fish faced scold, indeed.

Bah humbug!

60. egg_ says:

Did Nurse Ratched get a strap-on in her Christmas stocking, this year?

61. Old School Conservative says:

Sadly, 6 kids dead now,

Legal sharks will be circling.

An absolute tragedy. And the owner of the jumping castle will probably be a sole trader with few assets except his house.
    No joy there for anyone.

The deep pockets will belong to the Education Department.

62. kaysee kaysee says:

‘Striking’ vaccine resistance in Omicron variant: Columbia University

A new study out of Columbia University says the Omicron variant is “markedly resistant” to vaccines and boosters might not do much to help, spelling bad news for the country as Omicron spreads and COVID-19 cases rise nationally.

“A striking feature of this variant is the large number of spike mutations that pose a threat to the efficacy of current COVID-19 vaccines and antibody therapies,” according to the study authored by more than 20 scientists at Columbia and the University of Hong Kong.

63. Old School Conservative says:

Anecdote o’clock: the reach of totalitarian brainwashing to our young.

19-y-o grand-daughter is preparing to go to France and work in a ski resort.
    1. Went to a friend’s place for a farewell party. All attendees had to bring a vaxx certificate and proof of a recent negative covid test.
    2. She got a booster shot “just in case” it is needed while she is o/s.
    3. Quite dismissive of my explanation that Omicron is far less deadly than previous variants.
    4. She is very sure that masks work and are a good idea.

I’m sure that she is just one of many who are fully on board with the whole pro-restrictions zeitgeist. Unless it stops her travel plans.

64. kaysee kaysee says:

They portray themselves as the bastions of social justice.
    It is a cover-up for the reality.

From Project Veritas:

CNN Producer Fantasizing About Sex Acts with Fiancé’s Young Daughter

65. kaysee kaysee says:

Anecdote o’clock: the reach of totalitarian brainwashing to our young.

Not just the young.
    Anyone who gets all their news from Fake Stream Media has been brainwashed.

In NSW, despite the changes to restrictions:

In the library and in the shopping centre, sheep with face nappies on and QR coding before entering stores.

Even outdoors, walking on the streets they had the nappies on.

66. Rossini says:

Kaysee
    They are not nappies on the faces of the walking zombies!
    It’s their security blanket!

67. kaysee kaysee says:

It’s their security blanket!

They have become so used to it that they must feel naked if they leave home without it.

There’s a great business opportunity for anyone in the fashion industry. Selling appendages designed to suit all categories of the gullible population.

68. cohenite says:

Pauline’s latest classroom video; outstanding:

69. Shy Ted says:

Trick cyclists also say
    Just a few of the highlights –
    Psychiatrists should rightfully also explore a vaccine-hesitant patient’s past experiences that could prompt bona fide mistrust of the healthcare system.
    In the admittedly unlikely event that someone with strong anti-vax attitudes would seek psychiatric consultation, all of the above features would come to bear. That means exploring cognitive flexibility versus rigidity as a broader feature; evaluating vulnerabilities both to psychosis and to distorted ideologies when facing primal fears; and addressing ambivalence about self-care and the ramifications of one’s actions on others. On a broader public health level, now is not the time for psychiatrists to remain professionally silent. We can share frank opinions, raise awareness, correct misinformation, encourage dialogue, counsel nonpsychiatric colleagues about distorted thinking, point out overt delusional ideation, link vaccine refusal with capacity assessments, identify psychopathy, and loudly voice our professional opinions in the national dialogue about restricted freedoms for those who willfully pose public health hazards.
    In summary, you’re mad if you don’t believe the lies.

70. kaysee kaysee says:

Many medical professionals need to be counselled and advised to remain silent.

The decision to forgo vaccination, like any other medical procedure, presumes intact capacity to understand the nature of the intervention and its consequences. Capacity to understand a hazard can be diminished by erroneous preconceptions

The majority of those opting not to get injected with unknown substances have a well-informed understanding of these unnecessary interventions in their lives. The hazard lies in the taking of the “vaccine”.

71. Old bloke says:

Steve trickler says:
    December 17, 2021 at 12:58 pm

FMD, the gall of these shrinks! (pricks). Should we be surprised?

Another profession that administers and dishes out drugs like lollies.

Keep an eye on this. It’ll probably hit our MSM news cycle very soon.

************************************************

This poor girls here had a bad case of the shakes after getting the jab. Her doctor recommended that she see a shrink.

Casey was excited to get her first dose of Pfizer. She has been in a wheelchair since…

72. Delta A says:

Have I got the date right?

Thank you, kaysee. You are very thoughtful.

The big day is on Sunday. That’s also our family Christmas Day. We have it a week or so ealier because Son and his partner still live on KI and ferry passage is booked solid from the 26th up to New Year.

We have the whole shebang for our family do: turkey, baked ham, roast pork and trimmings followed by my traditional Christmas pudding and brandy custard.The temperature is forcast 22 degrees; just perfect for some serious indulging.

73. kaysee kaysee says:

Casey Hodgkinson – What a brave, beautiful woman.

Sadly, the people watching her story are the ones who know the truth about these injections. The ones who need to watch it will be the ones who have swallowed the tale that they have been told.

As for the medical people who have forgotten the oath that they have taken, they will not get away with it. To dismiss the symptoms as stress or psychosomatic causes, is shameful.

74. kaysee kaysee says:

Delta, for some reason, the day was in my head as 17 December.
    Now I know it is 19 December.

Enjoy the day.

75. kaysee kaysee says:

Sydney restaurants lose thousands to cancelled bookings with Omicron surge

End of year celebrations and big groups eating out is a huge win for hospitality at the end of the year but with Covid infections skyrocketing operators are facing a deluge of cancelled bookings resulting in lost profit in the tens of thousands.

But it’s not just NSW hospitality operators that are feeling the pinch, with small retail owners also worried that Christmas spending just wasn’t happening like in previous years.

76. mh says:

‘BORIS Johnson has suffered a defeat in the North Shropshire by-election as the Lib Dems wiped out a 23,000 Tory majority.

Lib Dem Helen Morgan beat her Tory rival by almost 6,000 votes as Conservative support collapsed in the party’s historic stronghold.’

77. Siltstone says:

Work colleague arrives in Brisbane from NSW today. 2 x injection, China virus test negative. Goes to client office. “No you can’t come in if you have been in NSW in the last 14 days”. Seriously moronic.

78. mh says:

Casey Hodgkinson and her mother Anna also covered on Alex Jones’ platform.

79. mh says:

Spectator:

Rowan Dean
    16 December 2021 8:19 AM
    As we advised recently, the editor of Flat White Christian Kerr passed away in his sleep a fortnight ago.

Christian’s sister Mariot has advised us that Christian’s funeral details are as follows: …

***

Yes Rowan, but what did Christian actually die of?
    He was 56, not 86.