Perhaps he did it half in jest, but Neil Oliver put up a post on Twitter/X in which he asked the question:
Anyone fancy a Revolution? I could just go a Revolution right about now.
He followed up, two days later, with a similar post:
I meant what I said about Revolution.
Each post received over a million views and thousands of comments. There were the usual naysayers and smart-asses, but many had responses of agreement which included:
◦ Lead the way Sir and good people will follow!
◦ Just tell me where and when. I’ll be there.
◦ More people need to stop whinging and actually doing. Even if it means contacting an MP about net zero or going on a March. Ppl need to start engaging if they want change
◦ Let’s go we need to do something
◦ I meant what I said when I said yes. The time is now, we need to get organised.
◦ Lead us to victory Neil Oliver, we’re with you
◦ It starts with mass non-compliance.
◦ Also I’m starting to see more graffiti around the clear crimes being committed – very effective way of communicating a message.
◦ Mass non compliance & mass non payment of council tax.
◦ I meant what I said when I said I’m in
◦ I meant what I said about joining you. It’s going to be the only way.
◦ Not only am I ‘in’, I’m willing to help right from the beginning.
◦ You’d be surprised at how many of agree with you
Days later, he elaborated his thoughts in a video, Fancy A Revolution, where he described the corruption by governments, the plandemics by the globalists, and the use of fear and threats to force the public to comply with their devious plots and plans.
By now, we have learnt that there are some organisations in the world – elected and unelected – that are trying to control us. In some cases they are our governments, in others they are global agencies and organisations like WEF, UN and WHO. They are powerful, they control many of the world leaders, and they are billionaires or even trillionaries.
Can we, mere plebs, withstand them?
Yes, we can. They may appear to be the ones holding the strings, but they are only powerful if we comply and surrender. We can resist. Of course, it needs to be through non-violent means, otherwise we will be defeating the purpose of the resistance and scoring own goals. As Paul Collits says in his article:
There are more of us than we think. But we need to be activated, united, strategic and loud because the forces of darkness are, once again, emerging to cheer on the Covid State, and governments of all colours will be only too willing to oblige their demands unless the forces of dissent persist and prevail.
Are there ways in which we can resist through actions and unity?
▹ Unite by coming together for protests, marches and rallies, whether they comprise a large crowd or smaller groups.
▹ Unite in what may appear to be useless lone actions against a great tide – a tiny drop in the ocean. But if the solo efforts are multiplied by thousands and millions doing the same, wherever they are in cities or towns, all over the country, and the world, it will combine to make a united effort of non-compliance and bring about a result that will be to our benefit.
Can we share, in this thread, examples of how we can resist the interference of the despots who trying to control our lives?
▹ What we are doing to oppose at a singular level (just by ourselves) or as a group (our families, relatives, friends, neighbours), or at a greater level (through clubs, teams, associations and organisations).
▹ Any suggestions that we have which could work.
▹ Examples of other groups, anywhere in the world, that have challenged the regime or are planning a non-violent revolution.